Teach Maidenhead is looking for trainees who can potentially take up paid teaching posts in one of our partnership schools once training is completed. Our young people deserve the best teachers. Teach Maidenhead is therefore looking for these qualities in its trainees:
* Keenly interested in young people and how they learn.
* Enthusiasm and interest in your specific field of study.
* The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
* Evidence of subject knowledge.
* High expectations of young people and a commitment to their achievement.
* The ability to reflect creatively and critically.
* Evidence of understanding the importance of establishing respectful, supportive and constructive relationships
* Sense of the scope of a teacher’s professional skills and responsibilities.
* Coping well under pressure.
* Commitment to teaching, teamwork, collaboration and co-operative working within the School Direct Programme.